Water treatment systems for food&beverage industry
The development and implementation of complex water treatment projects in the food&beverage industry is one of the priorities of the company.
Our equipment is being used by many customers:
• alcoholic beverage production and brewing ;
• production of juices, kvass, sodas and other beverages ;
• production of packaged mineral- and drinking water;
• production of dairy products;
• production of baby food;
• production of bakery and confectionery products;
• production of sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise;
• production of edible ice;
• washing equipment, containers and utensils, etc.;
• boilers supply to produce hot water and steam.
Each customer we offer the ultimate solution in terms of price-quality-performance for any application in water- and wastewater treatment:
• Mechanical treatment;
• Removal of iron and manganese;
• Softening, reduction of alkalinity of water;
• Dechlorination, removal of organic impurities;
• Adjustment salt composition of water;
• Desalination and demineralization;
• Disinfection and water decontamination by UV radiation, ozonation.
For the smooth operation of any system, technically competent servicing by highly qualified personnel is required.
We offer our customers a full range of services, supply of spare parts, components, filter materials, antiscalants and ion exchange resins ULTRAION *.
* Ultraion — a registered trademark of uniform particle sizes (UPS) ion exchange resins (IX) of CJSC “RPC Mediana-Filter”
The key to a steady and reliable equipment operation is a high level of process automation. The quality and reliability of the automation systems, included in our water treatment plants, are guaranteed, as the newest equipment and software from such international leading companies as Siemens, ABB, Mitsubishi, Omron are applied.
“RPC Mediana-Filter" is certified in the international Quality Management System "Euro-Register" in accordance with GOST R ISO 9001-2008 (ISO 9001:2008).